This letter is gonna be a short one because we have a district P-day today with the elders from Floresta and the sisters from Jardim Guanabara.
This week was a good one of finding new investigators, and we have 2 investigators on date for this Saturday, Mario and Kaique. Mario is an investigator that has always received the missionaries and has a testimony but his parents are literally demons and hate the church. BUT, he recently had his 18th birthday so he can sign his own baptismal form, heyooooo. He has a huge testimony and he has already gone to one year of seminary, and now he's making plans to go to institute with his buds from the ward.
Kaique is the man, he is going to seminary every day and is super ready for his baptism this next coming week. He really is one of those golden investigators.
Well, General Conference was super cool. As a missionary, General Conference is literally like the super bowl for us. It was so great to hear all the great messages from all of the general authorities. Each one was better than the other!! It's my last Conference as a full-time missionary and the last time I'll hear it in Portuguese (thank goodness, Portuguese is cool and all but conference in english is 2x better).
I received answers to my prayers and how i can make my last 6 months the best 6 months of my mission and help our zone have success. I didn't receive all the answers to ALL of my questions and I think that's because the Lord wants me to work a little harder to get the answer.
I LOVE YOU ALL
Elder Eliason
lots of pics next week
No comments:
Post a Comment