David, Lucio, Tailanne, Tayanne, Roberta, Gabriel, Sabrina, and Lucas were baptized this week!!!! The biggest baptismal service that the ward has ever seen!! I know I said that last week was the best week of my mission. But this week was the best of my mission.
We had a 3-ward missionary activity that we held on Friday. It was so great to see our idea that we created at our house in weekly planning, put into practice. There were 200 people at the activity!! It was called "A Integração das nações" (The Integration of the Nations). So we had a penalty shooutout (because of the World Cup obviously). We selected 2 people to shoot and all 6 elders took turn being the goalkeeper. We assigned each person a country and whoever won the shootout, we talked about the history of the Church in that country. How many members, how many wards/stakes/missions, and how the Church started in that country. After that, we had a little Brazilian dance that was ill-prepared lol, lol.
I can't explain how amazing it is to be a missionary and a representative of Jesus Christ. The joy I felt seeing 10 people enter the waters of baptism this month was indescribable. I will always remember every single one of them for the rest of my life. Every single one of them are so unique and so special.
As for me and E. Eiras we just did our part, but it was God who placed them in our path. It was God who touched their heart when they prayed to know if this Church is true. It was God who prepared them to hear our message about Jesus Christ. All me and E. Eiras did was find, teach, and baptized them. I'm so grateful for a God that loves and knows personally. I know He knows me by name, He knows my weaknesses and my strengths. He is always ready and able to answer my prayers and all of your prayers as well.
This passage from Alma 26 says it all:
11 But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.
12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.
I know that this Church is true and even though I am weak, I can find strength in Him and see "mighty miracles" in this part of the garden that I was called to tender to.
AMO TODOS DE VOCÊS!!!!
A big huge abraço,
Elder Eliason
![]() |
| 8 miracles |



No comments:
Post a Comment