I have very little time today But I'll give you guys the low down of how our week went.
Gabrielle and Nicolas were baptized!!! They are only 8 years old but are already smarter than me. They have such strong testimonies for their age, it's great to see such a light inside them.
We are also teaching Nicolas' family, Michelle and Marcos Vitor. Marcos Vitor was going to be baptized along with his brother but he wanted to be baptized alongside with his mom!! Michelle has been visiting the Church for the past year or so, she said "I WILL get baptized, I just don't know when." We'll get to work on that. Such a great family.
I have been learning a lot about examples in my mission. How I can learn from great examples of how I would like to be and bad examples of how I don't want to be. The power of examples is great. As a trainer, I'm learning about this more and more. Words can only get you so far, but your example through your actions is really what matters. So BE AN EXAMPLE.
"Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." I Timothy 4:12
LOVE YOU ALLL!!!
Abraço,
Elder Eliason
No comments:
Post a Comment